Terms & Conditions
Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change.
Payments & Bookings
Advance class bookings and membership/pass purchases should be completed online using our Online System, accessible through the Classes page of this website. In order to guarantee class space, a complete advance booking must be made, including payment. Reservations can also be facilitated by phone and walk-in registration is available, subject to class space. All classes, passes, and memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
To register as a student you must be at least 18 years of age. Students under the age of 18 are required to provide written consent from a parent and/or legal guardian. Registration details provided must be correct and complete.
10 class passes expire 80 days after initial use.
All students are required to complete a waiver/consent form in order to register as our student. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your first class to allow time for completion.
Students must arrive and check in with reception at least five minutes prior to the beginning of class and latecomers are generally not permitted.
Students who arrive late for a class for which they have registered will not be issued a refund for that class.
Prior to the start of class, students are required to inform the instructor of any issues or relevant physical issues.
Registration in a given class may only be cancelled and/or changed if the cancellation/change is completed a minimum of 12 hours prior to the beginning of that class. Cancellations and changes should be completed through Online system (please call us if this is unavailable).
Cancellations or class changes made less than 12 hours prior to the beginning of class are invalid and students will be charged full price for any registered classes that they miss or fail to cancel within the required time.
On occasion, teachers may be substituted at short notice; in such cases the cancellation policy still applies.
Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
Courses & Workshops
Courses and workshops are non-refundable. Due to the advanced notice required in arranging courses and workshops, changes (switching into other courses/workshops) are only possible if requested 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the course or workshop.
In the event that a course or workshop is cancelled, registered students are eligible for a refund or may select an alternative and equally priced course or workshop option.
Intro Offer: £40 for 30 days
This promotion is a onetime offer available to any new student. The pass is valid for 30 consecutive days following the original date of purchase and may be used to register for any regularly scheduled group class.
Risk & Responsibility
We do not accept responsibility for students who do not follow the class instructions as provided by the teacher. Any medical or physical conditions, recent or persistent injuries, or relevant disclosures must be made by students to the teacher prior to the beginning of class. Prior to, during, or after class, it is the responsibility of students to inform the teacher if they are experiencing any pain or discomfort.
The use of our facilities denotes the acceptance of the risk associated with all forms of physical exercise, both during and after.
We will not be held liable for: a) any injury or harm resulting in participation or use of facilities, and b) any damage to or loss of personal property.
We do not accept any responsibility for personal property left at the facilities. Left items will be kept in a lost and found box for 2 weeks, at which point they will be donated to a charitable organization.
We reserves the right to change the terms & conditions as well as prices at any time. Significant changes will be indicated by notice on this website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Fully liability insurance
20% discount for JSA, full time students and low waged single parents on Studio Classes.
10% discount to Camden leisure Card Holders on Studio Classes.
Corporate discounts on request. For further information, contact us.
We require that you sign into class a minimum of 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
About using our site
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms + conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone's use + enjoyment of the site. If you don't comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms + conditions in respect of that booking
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Yoga with Paola website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser ("cookies") to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by our negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this Site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. BY VISITING ANY AREA ON THE SITE, OR IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT THEN BY CLICKING "I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE," YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON, OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH US OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
2. Use of Materials. Materials on this Site (including those streamed or downloaded from the Site), including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall "look and feel" of the Site (collectively referred to as the "Material"), are owned or licensed by us and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
Classes, courses workshops & events:
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Concessions cannot be purchased online, until the client has registered at the studio and presented a student ID, or JSA concession card. The concession rate does not apply to workshops and events.
2. Tutor reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio.
3. If the class, workshop, course or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, no money will be refunded.
4. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
5. Memberships are for the exclusive use of the purchaser and cannot be shared or transferred.
6. Our timetable may be subject to change during the school holidays. Please refer to calendar of classes and event.
7. Single, 5 class and 10 class passes purchased are for the sole use of the purchaser and may not be transferred from the person for whom they are purchased to any other group or individual. Bookings are non transferable.
10. Classes are run on a drop-in basis to provide flexibility for both students and teachers, however We request that everyone pre-book their classes to ensure a space in class. If you turn up without having booked into the class this is at your discretion. If you cannot gain entry into the class because it is full, we will not be held responsible.
11. In the case of children's classes, all teachers have been disclosed and we hold a certificate of approval for the Safeguarding Level 2 scheme and First Aid at Work. All children should comply with the instructions of teaching staff . Should a child behave consistently in a manner which the teacher finds unacceptable, this being at the discretion of the teacher, wereserve the right to refuse access to future classes. The cost of the remaining classes will be 90% refunded.
Parents must pick their children up from class on time. We will not be held responsible for children outwith the scheduled class times.
Terms and Conditions of Exchange
1. Where possible, we will exchange the purchase of a Course if the purchaser has a good reason for needing to switch Courses.
2. All exchanges must be requested via email or in person.
3. All exchanges will be made to the original purchaser of the booking.
If members repeatedly reserve classes and don't turn up without cancelling their ability to reserve classes will be restricted.